Friday, December 7, 2007

The very first one

Well, here it is, my very first blog ever. Not even sure if I'm doing if right, but I guess I'll find out. So, I'll jump in with a little bit about our little family.....There is Jeff, age 31, enjoys pool, poker, hanging with the fellas. Next is Kris, age almost 27, (December 20 to be exact), enjoys playin with the kids, cooking, reading, shopping, card making. Then the kids are next, first Jackson, age 6. He enjoys hunting with Uncle Kevin, (seriously, it's all he talks about to anyone that will listen), reading, and playing his Game Boy. Our second little man of the house is Kaden age almost 3 (December 29). He enjoys following his brother around, helping his mom around the house, playing his brothers Game Boy, and watching tv. The baby of our fam is Miss Brooklyn Alyssa. She was born on July 14, 2007. She pretty much enjoys anything that involves her mommy!! Imagine that!! She also likes shopping, baths, and eating!!! So this gets you up to speed on our little fam. Like I said I'm new at this blogging thing, but I'm going to do my best!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too Cool! My niece is actually getting cyper space savvy! :) I am thinking that Jackson is already past her though!! Enjoy connecting :o)

Love & Hugs,

Soccer Mom said...

It looks GREAT! And you said you weren't computer savy! I loke the colors and the pics. So adorable. I need to add music to mine as well. I will have to try that!
Love to all! XOXOXO

Anonymous said...

This is way cute! Great way to keep us updated. I may have to do one myself!!

Holly said...

I love it! The boys are going to be such good friends. I think you did a great job putting this together. My boys watched it and liked it too.

Anonymous said...

Kris:
You must be a way fast learner! This is a great idea! Loved it!

Anonymous said...

You did awesome Kris. You have more computer smarts than you give yourself credit for. The photos are wonderful. You do grow children short and chunky, but oh so so beautiful. I couldn't love them more than I already do. Being a grandma is the best achievement in my life.