Monday, December 17, 2007

8 Years and Counting

Well, tomorrow is our 8 year anniversary. This picture looks almost dated to me now. It's amazing how young we looked! Now we're just a couple of old married people! It's been a fantastic 8 years. There have been sad times, happy times, and times when both of us were ready to walk away, but through it all we have continued this journey together!!! In 8 years we have expanded from being a "couple" to now having a family!!! How boring we must have been back then! Looking back on all that we have accomplished together, how could I not be proud? We struggled in the beginning living on love and Jeff's $7.00 an hour job and me being in college. 3 cars, 2 houses , 3 kids, 4 jobs, 1 dog later here we are!! Our struggles in the past have made us who we are today! I love you Jeff more today then that day 8 years ago! Thank you for my "fairytale" life! I couldn't ask for better!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS... and you are still just kids :)

Love & Hugs,

a. susie

Angie said...

Happy Anniversary Kris and Jeff!