Thursday, December 13, 2007

Time Together



I just wanted to post a couple pictures of my holiday decorations. This cute sign is from my wonderful friend Kim for my birthday. (she let me open it early!) She made it herself and I have to say that it is just adorable! Our tree is a lot of kids homeade ornaments this year. The kids just love to see their handy work up on the tree! Last night Jeff and I took the kids to get ice cream. There's a fabulous little ice cream shop in town that charges only a $1.00 a scoop! Can't beat that when you're a family on a budget! Jackson had a dentist appointment yesterday where he had a tooth filled because of something called "dysplasia" The dentist made a point of assuring me that it was NOT from bad brushing skills! I'm still a little skeptical though! HAHAHA That was a little tramatic for the little guy, but he made it through and the ice cream at the end of the day helped! Tonight Jeff and I have a dinner to attend for the hospital. It should be a nice night with grown ups! I have been employed there for 5 years now so they are rewarding me I guess! We are just going for the free food!! It's starting to snow lightly here this morning. I am really getting excited for Christmas to arrive! I just love seeing the looks on the kids face when they stumble out that morning!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Hi Kris!
Your blog is so cute. I had to copy you and make one for our family. I'm still learning with the pictures and stuff. See you next week at the Christmas party!

Anonymous said...

That sign is great! Have fun at the 'grown up table' :) Dan is taking me to Applebee's tomorrow night....along with a lot of other 'diesel heads'

love ya

susie