Monday, December 10, 2007

Budda Baby








For those of you that aren't aware, my baby girl is quite large. It's a running joke that she eats straight cream. I am thinking strongly of adoping some starving babies in Africa to fattin them up. I have to say though, that it makes me proud that I am the one responsible for her being so healthy! That girl hasn't had but a few swallows of formula! (Thanks Aunt Kellie!) She went to the Drs office on Thursday for her well baby check up and her immunizations. She is a whopping 18 lbs! That's 90th percentile! And she is 24 inches long.....that's 25th percentile. What can I say, we grown them short and fat at our house! I'm just happy that's she's so healthy and happy! God truly blessed us with all of our healthy kids!

2 comments:

Jen Herem said...

Hey Kris!

It's Jen, Nick's wife. Brooklyn is adorable. Nixen is so chubby as well! I love it! Hope to see you guys in a few weeks at the Xmas Party!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kris,

Brooklyn is just fine...Ashley was just like her and ya know how she turned out! :)
Love the pics...keep them coming!

Love ya,

a. susie