Sunday, December 23, 2007

Busy busy bees!!!



Whew!!! It's been a busy few days! My posts on my blog show it! Thursday the kids got together at my house and played, so I wanted to post a picture of Kaden and Paxton playing. They just love each other and have become best buddies. It's wonderful to watch them! Friday was Jackson's Christmas party at school so the other two kids and I went and helped. Kaden thought it was wonderful being at brother's school! Saturday was Jeff's family Christmas party. It was great to see everyone and have all the cousins play together! Brooklyn was spoiled and passed around by everyone since she's the youngest baby right now! The kids had a pinata which is the part they wait for anxiously. Saturday and Sunday I have worked for home health, so I have not been home too much.

I have a wonderful friend Paula who makes cakes for people as a second business. Well, my husband bought me a cake for my birthday and Paula decided that since I absolutely love Starbucks, that that would be the perfect cake to make. So needless to say I was so shocked and surprised when I got home and saw this sitting on my counter! It was white chocolate caramel and absolutely delicious! I had a great birthday!



Tomorrow is the start of magic for the kids. I can hardly wait to see their little faces on Christmas morning! I love to snuggle them in their new jammies that they get on Christmas Eve! It's one of the reasons I give them to them every year! We hope everyone has a wonderful holiday! Merry Christmas to everyone!!!




3 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

You are a busy woman! We are staying in Washington for the Holidays. Too hard to come home! I wish we could send you a cheese cake in the mail, but we don't think it would make it! Have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Love to all!

Anonymous said...

That is a great picture of the boys you will have to email it to me. The cake looks just like the real thing also

Jen Herem said...

Okay.. that cake looks delicious! I love Starbucks!