Friday, December 14, 2007

5 Months Old!!!















Today my baby girl is 5 Months Old!!! She wouldn't smile this morning for anything, so this picture will have to do. She has been a wonderful addition to our family! We never knew we were missing a piece of the puzzle, but she completes us for sure! She's definetly the princess of the family and we are so blessed that she's ours! There's nothing like a little girl to show you what you were missing!


This is a picture of Jeff and I from last night. I have been getting some flack for not posting a picture of us, but I went ahead and did it. Just remember, I had a baby 5 months ago!! It was nice to have a dinner without kids last night. We will just call that our anniversary dinner since that's on Tuesday! Grandpa babysat the kids last night. (Thanks Dad!!) The kids just love and adore all their grandparents and I'm very lucky that they are all so close! The kids can see them pretty much any time they want. Today we are going to go to Blackfoot so Paxton and Kaden can play together. They love each other. I'll post some pictures of them tommorow maybe. It's nice to have cousins close by to grow up with. Jeff grew up with cousins and I know that to this day they are still his best friends. I'm excited for that to happen with my kids!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are right...it is cool growing up having family around you! :)
You look great! Quite putting yourself down and enjoy life :) If I lived closer...I would deffinitly be on the babysit rotation!

Love ya all!!

HUGS

A. Susie

Anonymous said...

Hey Sweet Kristina!

I am so enjoying checking your blog. I almost feel like I was there when this picture was taken because I was on the speaker phone with your dad and he wouldn't just say good bye and take the picture. . .it was fun for me too and cool to see it the next day on your blog. (boy was that run on sentence). By the way good on you for making the five year mark at the hospitable! Love you much Auntie Cheryl