Saturday, February 16, 2008

Our daily dose of Vitamin C

Saturday....Whoo Hoo!!! It's my first Sat off in like 6 weeks! Oranges can make for some good pictures! I remember a specific picture of my brother, sister, and I with orange wedges stuck in our mouth....If I could find it I would post it cause it's one of my favorites!! No big plans this weekend really, although Jeff and I are car shopping. It's come to the point where we don't have a choice and must get something bigger! It's just a matter of finding what we want for the price we want.......I'll let ya know how it turns out...Hope everyone has a spectacular weekend!!!







3 comments:

Angie said...

good luck on the car shopping! Make sure you get something that gets good gas mileage. Those SUV's guzzle that stuff down!!
We had to switch back to a car because of that reason. We're squished with one car seat, so I could imagine how bad it is with 2!

Soccer Mom said...

My girls love oranges! They are their favorites! Look at the Kia Vans! We have a Honda, but wished we would have looked a little closer at the Kias before buying! We don't know what we did before we got the van. Sooo much more room!

Anonymous said...

kristen yearsley in anchorage is a prostitute