Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Brrrrrrrrrrrrr

Our poor rat terrier Molly just HATES the snow!! I opened the front door this morning to let her out and she popped her head out the door and promptly turned around to come back in the house! I finally coaxed her outside, thankfully! Its snowing here today and supposed to continue through tomorrow. Tonight we have swim lessons. The boys are just loving it and I'm just loving that they fall into bed and go right to sleep after! I'll post some pictures if I can sneak in tonight and snap some. The rec center has some nazi rule about parents staying in the room behind the glass, but I'll see if I can get in. Hope everyone is staying warm in this chilly weather!






4 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

What a cute little dog. Our little Roofus hates the cold weather and peaks his head out the door and if it is snowing or raining, he promptly runs and hides. He hates the cold weather! Next time we are in town, we will definately have to go and have lunch together and catch up!

Anonymous said...

Too Funny :) Our toy poodle walks on his front feet trying to avoid the snow when he has to go out, but then we let his hair grow and he loves playing in it now! Ya know they do sell boots at Target for their feet :)

a.susie

Angie said...

cute layout! Where did you get that from?

Angie said...

How do you find all this stuff? Those layouts are even cuter than pyzam! I even figured out the copy and paste thing. That's cool it doesn't erase your extra stuff.
Thanks again for the site! I haven't been getting too much done around the house since I started this blog!! (oops)