Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Luv Day!!

Happy Valentines day to everyone!!! These are the presents the kids got for the special day. They all got a card, and the Alvin and the Chipmunks soundtrack. Brooklyn got the singing dragon from Hallmark. The boys each got a Webkinz. Kadens is the monkey and Jacksons is the lepard. He had just told me that last week that the lepard was his favorite animal, so it worked out perfectly that I found one! Jackson has a party at school and Kaden has a party at Daycare, so everyone is super excited. By the way I forgot to mention that Brooklyns first tooth came in on Monday night. She's growing up! Today she is 7 months old!!! Hope everyone has a fantastic Valentine's Day!!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY YEARSLEY FAMILY !!!
Cute ideas for gifts :) My kids got Hallmark cards, since I never buy them. Fredrickson's Candy is a must since they are local. My dear husband surprised me LAST NIGHT with flowers by my pillow!! I loved it....and Him, of course :)
Have a great day together!!

a. Susie

Soccer Mom said...

Happy Valentine's Day! Our girls all got fun socks. No more stuffed animals, PLEASE! I have more than I know what to do with! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Angie said...

The kids love Alvin and the Chipmunks music! I think it's cute too. Happy V Day!