Monday, February 25, 2008

Here we are

Well, sorry that it's been such a long time in between posts! I warned ya though! But there has been a few outside influences that have prevented me from jumping on and updating everyone! One of them being my trip to Boise. Sister and I had a good time. She was pretty sick while we were there. She did amazingly well at the conference for feeling cruddy! She was worse at nights, that would explain why I was driving around Boise at midnight one night trying to get her to sleep! It worked, she did and back I went to the hotel! The other thing that have been roadblocks this weeks have been the fact that all of my kids have been this weekend! Jackson seems to have shaken it, Baby B is on her way to recovery, and Kaden is bringing up the rear. I stayed home with him today, so hopefully I can get him feeling better by tommorrow! And the last thing that has happened over the last week is.....my computer crashed! I called Dell yesterday and they had to do a factory restart....so needless to say all of my pictures that were there are gone now..... I was emotional at first, but figured, hey...lesson learned, get a backup hard drive right? So our week has been quite eventful with everything! But, I'm praying that this week will be a ton better! Hope all of you are staying healthy!

5 comments:

Angie said...

Hope everyone feels better soon! I hate it when all the kids are sick at the same time. Makes for a rough week.

Soccer Mom said...

Get better soon! Lizzy has been sick all weekend as well. So far the two little ones of been spared. But I have not felt very well the past couple of days. Lack of sleep I think!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kris,

Thanks for sharing you dad with me :) We had a great time, but wished you were there too! It was a great B & B...you would of loved it. Give the kids hugs from me to get better real fast....the flowers are coming so soon we can got to the park or water slide!

Hugs,

a. susie

Anonymous said...

Hey Sweetie; First I want to tell you that I am so impressed with your computer ability to do such beautiful work on your blog, I check it everyday, and this gma is never disappointed with your current entry. Second, you went through something that should teach us all a lesson about our valuable photos. But know that Kass and I will soon be putting together every photo we have of the crew and will be burning them onto cd's for you. Hang in there, tomorrow will be better.
Love ya, Mom

Anonymous said...

Hope the family is feeling better! Man, you sound like an incredibly busy woman!! And still making time for you family is totally awesome...
I have two girls and they are freakin drama queens when they are sick, but I can't imagine what having three kids being sick is like.....
Well, hope things are going well!!
God Bless!!!