Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Ordinary Life

Not much going on this week......I was very excited to see the sun shining yesterday, I opened all my blinds, we even BBQd steaks on the grill for dinner! I'm so in need of Spring, but then I look out the windows today and it's SNOWING!!! What?!? Say it isn't so!!! Maybe it won't stay! I can only hope! I was looking forward to afternoons at the park with the boys....guess that will have to wait! We filled out the boys Valentines last night. Valentines was always one of my favorite holidays at school. I just loved opening every little card. I remember that I would keep them for a couple weeks after the party and look at them all the time. I hope my kids enjoy it just as much as I did! I got the kids presents last night. I'll post pictures with them tomorrow. Can't wait to see their little faces. Aren't presents great? Just a quick funny story from Sunday.....Jackson and sister and I went to Petco to get some dog food for Molly. They have a treat bar where you can pick out some treats for your pets to purchase. So I told him to go ahead and pick out a some treats for her. He especially liked the way that these cookies for dogs looked, they even had creme filling. So sure put it in the bag and we'll get it. So we purchased a sack of treats and took them home to her. When we got there I let him give her one, but only one and put the rest away. About an hour later I went looking for the treats, couldn't find them any where.....Asked Jackson where's the treats? In his hand he had something as well as some crumbs on his cheek....after asking him what he had he pulls his hand within sight.....its the dog cookie with creme filling.......Are you kidding me? But it's really good mom.....Right.....


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Kris! I just love you keeping us in stitches with all of the antics you kids do. Also that you help me remember what I have survived! Enjoy the ordinary and savor every moment :)

Hugs,

a. susie

Soccer Mom said...

LOL!! That is totally something my kids would do! Definately a story you will have to tell his future bride!

Melissa said...

That is too funny! Jackson cracks me up :)