Friday, February 8, 2008

Dr. Day.....

Yesterday was a windy cold day! We only left the house in the morning to run to the Drs office for Brooklyn and Kaden. They are both doing fabulous! Yesterday was little rough due to shots though! I seriously contemplated putting my head in the toilet and flushing so I wouldn't have to listen to Kaden crying anymore! He cried for an hour straight about his owie leg!!! Death by three year old is what the headline would read!! Kaden weighs 38 lbs now and Brooklyn weighs 20 lbs and is 27 inches long. Guess I better come up with another car seat for her. I'm just not sure how to squish in a bigger seat to our little car! We better start shopping for a new vehicle. Let me tell you how excited I am for another car payment! HA! Well, today is grocery store day..Yippee!! Nothing like shopping with 2 kids, but I just don't think I can put it off any longer! We'll be eating cereal 3 meals a day if I don't.........

3 comments:

Angie said...

good luck on your grocery shopping....if it's anything like my trips to the store with two kids, I feel for ya!!

Soccer Mom said...

Shots always suck! I can't stand to listen to my kids cry. Shopping is a different story! Usually be the time we are done shopping, I am the one crying because I am soo frustrated with them! They want everything and always manage to slip something into the cart when I am not looking! Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

You always give such a smile and laugh! Thank You :) Remember I use to have four little ones under 7...We mom's stick together and Survive!!
Give your little ones hugs from me...If I lived closer I would watch them or go with you :)

Hugs,

a. susie