Friday, January 11, 2008

No School!!!

Today there was no school for Jackson. Something about Record Day. I swear kids these days are out of school more often then they are in it! I don't think I was ever out of class as much as they are! But, we took full advantage of the day off. We went to a place in town called The Outer Limits with Kassandra, Paxton and Tessa. The kids had fun playing on the gym toy and playing token games with me. Chicken Strips and fries for lunch was the common choice among all the boys! So it was a good time together. Jackson and Kaden chose these dracula teeth with their tickets from the games. The picture of Brooklyn is just from her nap today. I didn't want her to be left out! We don't have any big plans for the weekend. I have to work tomorrow so it will be Daddy day tomorrow for the kids! Hope everyone is doing well and not buried too much in snow! We haven't had any snow fall hardly at all this week, but I know many other people got quite a bit this week!










5 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

How cute! You should try living in Washington. They are out of school more in the month of November than they actually go! It is crazy! Stay warm! Mom and Dad said they got like 9 inches of snow on Tuesday/Wednesday! Loves!

Angie said...

Kris- the cake was awesome! Very tasty!! It's a small world- Scott coached Tyler in soccer when he was 3. I knew I recognized the last name! Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kris,

you are doing so good on keeping this updated, it is fun to check in and see what is going on over there in Poky! Hope you enjoy your day off tomorrow :)

Love & Hugs,

a. susie

Anonymous said...

get those kids to a dentist ASAP! I believe they have a betacarotene overabundance.
Your babe-cakes is a beauty. I think she looks like Kaden.
Have fun in the snow while we bask in the sun.
Picadillo corner (Las Vegas gal!)

Jessica Potter said...

Whose are some adorable kids! Hi! Its me Cousin Candice's best friend. We were talking about my blog and she said I should check out yours! Very CUTE.. Your kids are so sweet and precious!
Jessica