Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

Whew!!! I'm tired just thinking back over the last few days! It's been pretty busy. Mainly just because it was my weekend to work at home health so I haven't been home much. But today is the start of 3 days off so I can catch up on lots of things! Today I took Kaden for an eye exam. I have been finding him with his face right up next to the tvs lately and he keeps telling me that he can't see. So I figured since we have eye insurance, might as well get his eyes examined! I'm happy to report that he can see great and doesn't need glasses! He was just foolin his mama. That mama is such a sucker sometimes! Hahaha He did so great at the office and I couldn't resist taking some pictures!

Everyone else is doing great. Jackson has grandparents night at school tomorrow night so he's pretty excited about that! He has his reading level tested at school last week, so he's happy that he can start picking some more advanced books to read! Then he goes to school and takes a test on the computer when he's have finished it. He thinks that pretty neat!

Brooklyn has started offically on fruits and vegies and is loving everything she tries! It's so fun to see how excited she gets when she is sitting in her high chair! I'm getting her 6 month pictures taken today, so I'll be sure to post some when I get them!

I get to have lunch with a dear friend tommorow who I haven't seen since May. She moved to Las Vegas, but I'm happy to say she's back so I'm excited to see her! Love ya Nicole!

Hope everyone is doing as spectacular as we are!











2 comments:

Rog said...

ok, so how bout a little "mom" time. you do a great job daughter! Hope to see you at the photo shoot.

Soccer Mom said...

WOW! You are a little too busy! Your kids are GREAT! I miss you too! Hopefully we will be able to hook up the next time I am home longer than two days! Love to all!! XOXOXO