Monday, January 7, 2008

Monday


Monday Monday........It was back to the work week for the Yearsley family. Nothing too exciting..... I forgot to mention that Jackson had lost his second tooth last week. He was so anxious to get back to daycare cause in his mind Paula is the only one that can pull teeth the right way! Thank heavens! I think losing teeth is DISGUSTING!!! I refuse to aid him in the pulling of any loose tooth he has! So he was happy to return to Paula's house after school last Wed and promptly had her pull his tooth as soon as he walked through the door! So, the toothfairy made a last minute stop at our house at 7am on Thursday morning! Good thing that toothfairy remembered to leave the dollar under the pillow before she woke a little boy up for school! Silly toothfairy! She must be sleep deprived!

Jeff and I took the kids to see Alvin and the Chipmunks last night. It was a great family time and the best part was we had popcorn and soda for dinner which meant that mom didn't have to cook! AMEN!!! I love to have a break from cooking and cleaning once in awhile! I figure a junk food dinner every so often won't kill them or stunt their growth too much! The kids loved the movie! It was pretty cute, although mom and dad would like to see a grown up movie soon! I guess there will be pleanty of time to catch up on grown up movies someday! There will come a day when the kids would rather go to the movies with their friends then with their parents! So for now I will enjoy all the kid movies I can!


2 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

Sounds like a fun family evening. We don't do movies. Our girls get to anxious! We haven't seen a grown up movie since right before Brylee was born. So, it is going on 2+ years. How sad!!! Thanks for the birthday wishes. I wish we were closer to. I would tell you what my secret is, but I don't have one. And I really feel old! It sounds like you have the same toothfairy that we do. She definately forgets sometimes. She has forgot a few times and had to try again the next night. That silly toothfairy has too much flying to do!!! Talk to you soon! Love to all!

Angie said...

I can't pull Tyler's teeth either. We have a friend who is a hygenist and she pulls all their teeth. I've tried but I feel like I'm going to hurt him!! I ordered a cake for Todd! It was funny because right after I ordered it, Laura called and asked what we were doing for Todd's birthday. I told her about the cake and she ended up ordering a couple of them. You're doing some good advertising for Paula!