Monday, January 14, 2008

Brown Eyed Girl

Our brown eyed baby girl is 6 months old today! I can't even believe it! She has changed so much in 6 short months! I think each child I have had seems to grow up faster then the one before! She is definetly the little princess in our family and is a great baby to end on. God knew what he was doing when he blessed us with her to round out our family! She has learned to sit up alone, but has yet to even try to roll over. I think she's the only baby I have had that wasn't rolling over by this point! But, that's totally fine with me! She's our "chunky monkey" and we wouldn't have her any other way! Her brothers absolutley adore her, as well as her daddy and I! We love you Sister and can't even begin to imagine life without you!





4 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

Once again, she is soooo adorable!!! Happy 6 months! They seems to grow even faster after that 1 year mark! My baby will be 3 in July. It seems like yesterday she was starting to crawl around the house. Loves to all! XOXOXO

Melissa said...

Happy 6 months to Brooklyn! Boy is she cute! We miss you guys...

Angie said...

Wow, she sure is growing fast! What a cutie! She looks a lot like her brothers too. I can't believe my Brady boy will be 4 in April! Enjoy it while it lasts, huh!

Anonymous said...

Hey Great looking Girl there! :) We can't believe it is already 6 months too! Time Fly's.... :~) All too true, I cannot believe I will have one graduating in 5 months! ENJOY THEM LITTLE

Love & Hugs,

a. Susie