Sunday, January 27, 2008

A Blustery Day

Sunday today......and it is a windy Sunday at that! The wind has been blowing all morning and now this afternoon too. It snowed just a skif while the kids and I were headed to church, but it didn't last long. Now is just windy and cold. A good day to stay in side and curl up with a good book I say.......



It seems like everyone I know is talking about the Twilight series...... So my curiosity was peaked and I read the first one. It was seriously delicious! So, now I'm onto the second one! I am loving every minute of it and hope that the second and third are as good as the first was! So...thanks to everyone who recommended them! I am just love love loving them!!!
I work the next 3 days at the hospital and then the weekend at Home Health. Never an idle moment in my life! I'm going to relax today and just read. The boys are busy with Gameboys and Jeff is finding some sports show of some kind to keep him entertained I'm sure. He's very excited for the Super Bowl next Sunday. The culmination of the year in football. I say BORING!! Darn I have to work!
Hope everyone has a spectacular week!

6 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

It is snowing here! We have at least 5 inches already and there are no signs of it letting up any time soon. Our schools have reported a two hour delay for school tomorrow. I am guessing that if it keeps snowing they will be cancelled. Stay warm! Hope your book is wonderful!!! Loves! XOXOXO

Jessica Potter said...

One of my very favorite book series ever! I read a new book about every week so saying that is big for me! I hope you enjoy.. I have been trying to get Candice to read them! Try not to fall head over hills for Edward like I did!

Jessica Potter said...

Well you know there is going to be 5 books right??

Jessica Potter said...

The next one comes out in August. Im nervous! I love them! They ROCK! Hey do you have contact info for Jenn Likness?

Trish said...

oooo...loved the series! Can't wait until Aug when #4 comes out!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Chick you do so great at keeping this blog up! I almost feel like we are closer than the reality of all the miles inbetween. Still would rather squeeze cheeks for real though. Love much! Aunt Cheryl