Saturday, March 29, 2008

What a Week

So this week has been spring break. I worked the first part of the week, then Thursday the kids and I got new haircuts and i got a new color.....BLOND! And it's quite blond baby. I think I need a tan to even it out a little!!! So here's a pic, not the best of myself, but it'll do I suppose.






Friday the kids and I traveled to Twin Falls to spend the day with my aunt and her kids. It was a fun day of visiting, bowling for the kids and Cosco for me! I love that store! I'd never been until yesterday! I'm most excited that ours will be built by September! We'll be frequenting it a lot! Today being Saturday and one of the few I have off I decided to cash in my gift certificate to the spa this afternoon. I got a 30 minute massage and a one hour pedicure! HEAVEN!! It was nice to unwind a little! Tonight my uncle Randy and James and coming through town on their way home to Seattle, so we're off for a little adult time with them for dinner. The kids are always more excited to spend the night with a babysitter anyway! Hope everyone is doing well!

5 comments:

Angie said...

love the hair!

Soccer Mom said...

Love the do!!! You look GREAT! Sounds like a fun night! The girls are always asking when we are leaving so they can have a sitter! Hope to see you soon.

Pat said...

I've always like you in shorter hair. Now you will be able to hustle out of the house a little quicker in the early mornings, and Kris you look HOT! Jackson you look great also, I've missed you kids this week.
Love you all ton! Grandma

Melissa said...

Kris your hair looks great! How many inches did you end up cutting? Love it!

Jessica Potter said...

Your hair looks really CUTE! I have a huge obsession with Costco.