Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Spring Fever

Well, it's offical.....my kids are ready for warmer weather! Today was 56 in town and the boys just loved it! I picked them up from daycare tonight and Jackson was outside with all the other "big" boys playing tackle football! He ran up to the car saying "I'm so sorry mom....I slipped in the mud" As he showed me his wet dirty shirt. Oh well....gotta love those boys! Kaden spent two hours outside jumping on the tramp at the babysitters. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before he starts begging for us to put ours up. But, Jeff and I know that it usually snows at least once in April in Pocatello, so best to wait a little bit longer. Miss B has gotten her second tooth. If I could get her to hold her mouth open and pose I would take a picture, but that's next to impossible! Not much going on this week here. Just life as usualy. The time change is throwing us off though. Maybe I can get everyone to bed early?!?! Yeah right..... Hope everyone is doing great!!!!

1 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

Got to love Spring! Our girls have been playing outside for hours almost everyday! It is nice to get them outside and not in the house driving me nuts!!!