Sunday, March 23, 2008

HAPPY EASTER!!!




Here's a quick pic of the kids all dressed for church! Hope everyone has a great Easter together! We're off to Sizzler for dinner tonight with my mom, Kassandra, Chad and their kids, Jeff's friend Jack, Dad, Teresa, and Erica. It should be an enjoyable time together. I was going to cook for everyone, but we decided we'd go out instead. Give everyone a break from dishes and cooking! The kids got little bits of candy for Easter and one small toy they each chose. Jackson chose a paddle ball and Kaden chose a McQueen frisbie. Nothing too exciting this year. They always just want the candy anyway, so that's what we did. Hope everyone has a great week!!! Our spring break starts this week, but we're not planning anything special. Work work work as usual.

5 comments:

Pat said...

Such a precious picture. They are all growing up way too fast. I truly enjoyed having dinner with everyone, it was very enjoyable. Thank you for helping to make this Easter enjoyable. Love to you all Gma xoxoxo

Soccer Mom said...

So cute! Sign me up to go to Sizzler for Easter and not have to cook! I will email you in the next couple of days to figure out a time to hook up when I am home! Happy Easter!

Anonymous said...

Way too cute!! I need to be way better about posting on mine! Sorry I missed the party. Looks like you had a lot of fun at Easter. Lets get the kids together soon.

Trish said...

Happy Easter!! Your kids are so stinkin' cute!

Angie said...

I found another blog template site. It's matiekay.blogspot
It's a little more complicated than the other one, but still cute blogs!