Thursday, March 6, 2008

Down on the Farm.....

The Yearsley family is alive for those of you that have been wondering!! Today the kids, Jeff and I, and my dad went down to the farm in McCammon. Dad wanted to show the kids the baby lambs and the baby horse. The boys just thought it was spectacular! Jackson especially enjoyed watching the lambs get their tails docked. All I can say about that is GROSS!!! Kaden loved sloshing around in the muck with his boots. Anytime there is mud involved and mom isn't screamin to get out, he's all about it! Brooklyn on the other hand wasn't that impressed. I promised her that in the future if we were going to be going some where cold, dirty, and stinky, that her and I would go to the mall and send the boys alone!! Ahhhh I'm thankful for my baby girl for so many reasons! After we got back in town dad treated us to an ice cream lunch. Another thing the boys were all about!! Jeff and I then went to Jackson's Parent Teacher Conference. His teacher just loves Jackson, says he's such a happy child, really smart, his only downfall is he needs to SLOW down. But, I've been saying that since he was a toddler!! So in the next few weeks I guess we will be working on taking our time with our work and making sure its complete and neat! Poor kid won't be able to handle it! So that's our day in a nutshell! Hope everyone is doing great!!!









3 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

Lookes like everyone is doing well! Looks like fun! Thank goodness for girls who would definately much rather be at the mall. However, Brylee would have been right there sloshing in the mud!

Anonymous said...

What a great way to spend a spring day! Glad to see everyone and am praying for you all!


Love a. susie

Angie said...

What a fun family day!
Are you guys going to the wedding?