Tuesday, April 1, 2008

House of Germs.....

So Kaden and I are sick with colds. I'm hoping no one else gets it, but I'm sure luck won't be on our side with that one! Jackson has returned to school this week. It's good for him to get back in a routine! That kid needs structure! Brooklyn has been ultra grouchy this week teething! She's been waking up like twice a night the last few nights! Someone should tell her that her mommy has to get up way early for work and appreciates her sleep! :) But I just have to remind myself that pretty soon all my kids will be grown I'll wish that there was someone there to wake me up at night! But all I can dream about right now is.....SLEEP!!! On Sunday Kaden and I decided to make cupcakes. Jackson was suposed to help us, but he ditched us for the nieghbor kid. I guess the older they get, the less they think hanging out with mom is cool.... Sigh.... So Kaden and I made them and it was fun. He really liked helping. So these are a couple pictures from that. Hope everyone is doing great! Hopefully we'll be well soon!!



2 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

I hope you get better soon! Both of the little girls have those "barking" coughs. We have been self medicating and I hope that works. Hopefully by the time Friday rolls around they will be feeling better! Can't wait to see you!!!!

Jessica Potter said...

Kris, sorry you guys are sick. :( I will totally make the trip to come do your family pics. I will have a webpage up soon and you can see a bunch of my work and stuff. I come to Idaho once a month anyways so lets do it!