Thursday, March 20, 2008

Life A usual.....

Not too much going on this week. Tonight I'm having a Scentsy party, so I've just been busy trying to get this place cleaned up. With two little boys distroying everything as fast as I can clean it, I'm not being too successful. Last night the boys and I decorated Easter Eggs. They turned out pretty cute. I made sure to pick the least messy kits!! It only involved dyeing them and then putting on stickers! Even I can handle that! They thought it was just great. Jackson was especially excited when I told him he could crack one when we were done. The look on his face was priceless when he realized that it wasn't going to spill everywhere. He was so confused! I got a pretty big kick out of it cause he was being so careful when he was tapping it on the counter! My dear sister in laws from Utah are on their way. We have 7 boys under the age of 8 between us, so it's going to be a WILD time at the Yearsley home tonight! I'll post some pics tommorrow of them together! So cute! So fun!




This is Miss B on St Patricks Day. My friend Karla found this great green bow for her! It's going to be our headband for St Patricks Day for many many years to come I think! It was a little big this year, but I'm sure it'll be great for next year!


3 comments:

Angie said...

Hey Kris!
I'm sorry I'm not going to be able to make it tonight. Tyler has his pinewood derby tonight. I love scentsy though, so when you have your next party let me know!

Pat said...

Good job on the egg dying. I can only imagine the look on Jackson's ace when he cracked the egg. That is a memory that will be special for many years. Wish I could have been there! Love Gma

Soccer Mom said...

I think I bought the same exact kit for our girls! We will hopefully color some eggs tomorrow or Saturday! Looks like tons of fun!