Thursday, January 29, 2009

Tag, I'm it....

Name 5 of your addictions.....

1*Family.....all of them! Love them! Esp my super cute kiddos
2*Diet Dr Pepper....specifically from Sonic...LOVE IT! Should stop, but just can't.
3*Friends...just like family, need them, love them, I'd be lost without them
4*Apple Pie Carmel Apples from Rocky Mt Candy Company....have to get one everytime I'm in Boise!!
5*Flip Flops....can't wear them right now, but can't wait to wear them everyday when it gets sunnier! My flip flop slippers will just have to do for now!!

Thanks Tana for the fun tag!! Now I tag....Roxann, Shenell, Kassandra, and Chelsey...

3 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

Thanks! So Fun! I will do this as soon as I can! Off to the gym first!

Roxann said...

Okay...I guess it wasn't your blog I read but now I have!!! I have to think of what I am addicted to. Okay here I go!!!

Brett and Chelsey Bybee said...

So, I know that deep down inside you are secretly addicted to me and my bag full of treats:) Miss ya!!!