Friday, January 9, 2009

Birthday Party....

This is a little bit late... I've been super busy at work, sorry. I finally started my three days off on Wednesday. I felt like I hadn't been home since Chistmas!! But, now life is back to normal.

So, Kaden turned 4 on the 29th of December. He was so excited for his birthday! We celebrated on New Years Day at Outer Limits. It's a pizza fun zone in town. So we had pizza, wings, soda and lots of tokens to play the games. Then back to our place for presents and cake. He really wanted a Star Wars cake, so that's what he got. I was able to find him a matching light saber, and Clone Wars outfit. He loved it. He also got a McQueen car, playdough, a container full of army med(another favorite toy), new snow boots, and some puzzles. He was a very spoiled boy.

Kaden is definetly a middle child. He is way more laid back then Jackson. He is my cuddle boy. He is always thinking of his brother, and will make sacrifices just to make sure Jackson is happy. I hope someday Jackson can learn to appreciate this! Kaden has learned a lot this year at preschool at his day care. He loves to sing ( he was singing his lungs out in the bathroom at the ice cream parlor last night!!), loves to imagine with toys, and loves to read. If you ask him his favorite letter, he smiles sweetly and reports W. We love him very much!




Don't you just love his excited smile on his face???


4 comments:

Roxann said...

He is very cute!!! Glad you had fun.

Soccer Mom said...

Happy Be-lated birthday!!!! You are a very cute boy! What a fun day!

Deb said...

such a dear sweet child! only wish we lived closer so we could have a real Great-Aunt/Great Nephew relationship!!! I am definitely missing those hugs and kisses. Guess Pat will just have to eat them up for me!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY STAR WARS SOLDIER!!!
MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!

Jackie said...

Aiden would be so jealous! He thinks that Star Wars is the best!