Thursday, January 1, 2009

More Christmas Pics...

My sister and her family got the boys an army tank and an army jet. They LOVE them! My boys are so into soldier things!! This was by far the most popular gift received at our house! And they played quite well with each other, and switched back and forth. Miss B got a bunch of necklaces in her stocking and Jackson got her a little purse set with bracelts. She got all prettied up in her bling and took her baby for a stroll.

It's so fun for me to watch how different is Brooklyn is from her brothers. She is SUCH a girl!! She loves her babies and lookin pretty. My mom got her some bottles for her babies, and she went and found one right away to give her a drink. This is my fabulous mom with Brooklyn.

Jackson got some guns from my mom. The boys have had lots of fun with a gun each and a walkie talkie. Playing army of course!


I was so excited to give Brooklyn this present! I found the complete Snow White set. She got the dress, the crown, the apple purse, the red satin gloves, the necklace, and the wand. The only thing we're missing is the shoes, but I didn't want any broken ankles just yet. She loves to dress up and look pretty. I'm thinking of getting a new set every year. I believe in equal opportunity princess exposure. Although, I saw the Sleeping Beauty set the other day and OH MY GOSH!!! Maybe a Valentines Day present????




We had such a fun Christmas and hope everyone else did too! Santa brought Jackson an MP3 player. He really wanted an IPOD, but Santa didn't think a 7 year old had the responsibility those require. What a smart Santa! Brooklyn got a baby set with stroller, bed, diaper bag. I think there was 5 things in the set. So cute! And Kaden got exactly what he asked for.....a Yo Yo. He was so happy!! I love Christmas with my kids! The looks on their faces is priceless! Thanks to everyone who had a hand in making our Christmas GREAT!!!

1 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

Too cute!!! You will have to come down so Brylee and Brooklyn can play barbies in her new barbie house!!!!