Wednesday, January 21, 2009

For my little soldiers.....

So I posted a song on here for the boys. It's Citizen Soldier by Three Doors Down. They LOVE this song. You may recognize it if you frequent the movie theaters much, since they play it during the previews in most movies. My boys are mezmorized every time it comes on!! So this one is for them....

Not much going on round our little home lately. Jackson has Grandparents night at school tomorrow which his Grammy and Grampy are coming to take him to and my dad will meet them there. Unfortunately my mom won't be able to make it. My Grandma Virginia passed away on Monday, so my mom is back there preparing for the funeral. I'll be heading out Friday to make it for the services on Saturday. It's a sad occasion for sure, but it'll be good to see family and give my grandpa a hug in person! If you scroll down to one of my older posts, you'll see a pic of me and her with my grandpa. They sure loved each other and he took care of her right up to the end. They were so cute to watch. Loved each other very much that's for sure.

2 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

Sorry to hear that! Travel safe and give your mom a BIG hug from us!
Citizen Soldier is one of my favorites too!

coffeeisaneed said...

Hey sweet niece very sorry to hear about your grandma. Don't forget how close we are to where you are going to be. If you have ANY time we will meet you anywhere just to see you for a minute and give you a hug in person - love you