Friday, April 11, 2008

Busy Life............

Ok, Ok, so here we are.... Such a busy week! Whew, I'm tired just remembering it! I worked until Wednesday, had a couple meetings yesterday. But on Tuesday night I got to get together with a great friend from high school Shenell and her girls. It was so fun to get to chat with someone I hadn't seen in such a long time! And our kids just hit off great. There was pizza, soda, soceer in the backyard. The youngest two were quiet for a little while, so Shenell and I went to investigate.... The picture is what we stumbled upon. They were having quite the fashion show with Miss B's clothes!!!




Jackson has his first slumber party tonight. His best little friend Adam is turning 7 and invited him over for tonight for a little Wii and some boy time! He's been asking me since Monday if it was Friday yet! I'm crossing my fingers that I don't get that midnite phone call that a little boy wants to come home. But, I'm fairly confident that Jackson will not do that. Kaden has been busy this week, just watching Sponge Bob and creating messes where ever he goes. He sure enjoys making them but NOT cleaning them up!!! And Miss B got her top tooth to finally break through! Horray!! After many long sleepless nights! Now.... for the other one... I'm hoping it's not as painful.... for her or for me!!! Hope everyone is doing fantastic! Enjoy the weekend!!!

5 comments:

Teresa said...

Oh, how I remember Erika's first sleep over besides at her dad's house. I don't think I slept. She was about Jackson's age. First step many steps to independence. I have been missing the littles. I don't think I am supposed to feel 'grandmotherly' yet but I sure do. Amazing!

Soccer Mom said...

I just posted the same pics of the kids! I had soo much fun! We will definately have to get together again and let the kids play. And, of course, not wait as long to catch up the next time!

Angie said...

That picture is sooo funny!! Kids just crack me up with the things they come up with!

Moon Light said...

Quietness always makes a mom cringe :) Glad you all got through your long week and can enjoy a little down time. See you next weekend!! Lov'n the books...almost finished...JD just started.

Hugs to you all!

a. susie

Deb said...

Love the blog you keep up.....makes me feel like I am not missing out so much on what you are doing and how the kids are growing so fast!!!!
I so enjoyed our visit this last Thursday and Friday!!! I can't wait to do it again!
I love you much! Kiss the kids for me!
Don't work so hard!
Aunt Deb