Thursday, April 3, 2008

Not too much.....

Life continues as usual..... I'm pretty much recovered from my head cold. Kaden, not so much. He continues to have a fever off and on and be whiney!!! No one is enjoying that part of him these last few days! Brooklyn's top tooth has finally broke through a teeny bit, but still has a ways to go. Hopefully she'll be back to her happy self in no time! Here's a few pictures from Kaden and Brooklyn from today. Miss B has discovered how to roll consecutively, and she's loving that. She's able to reach a lot more toys that way! She also loves her toes. Kaden's outfit from today was just to priceless to not take a picture of today I didn't think. It's my home health weekend, and then my long week at the hospital, so if you don't hear from us for awhile, have no fear we are still around!!!



6 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

They are just too cute and I can't wait to see them!

Jessica Potter said...

Glad you are feeling better. Wish Kaden did. I LOVE Kaden's cowboy boots. Where did you get them?
Miss B is as marvelous as ever.

Pat said...

They are absolutely adorable. I'm so glad to hear that your cold is gone. Now if we could just help kaden get better all would be well. Well, at least until Ms. B starts to cut another tooth. Have you tried the large dill pickle with her yet? Love to you all Gma

Angie said...

If I had a girl, we'd be out doing the same! I'm getting used to all the dirt bikes and sports stuff. Maybe when they are a little older I'll go off by myself and they can go to the monster trucks! For now it's not too bad.

Angie said...

Trust me, I think it took longer to figure out how to do that than most people! I was ready to give up. It was good seein you too! I think you said bye as you were walking out the door-so don't feel bad. Grandpa Stanton is a pretty stubborn guy! As soon as you left, he went down and took a nap. I worry about him sometimes!

Michelle said...

So, Kristina, this has to be the most random connection ever. I was looking at Shenell's blog and she starts talking about being home last weekend and visiting her friend Kris in Pocy and her friend's mom Pat and..... so I decide to take a peek to see if my suspicion is right and .... there you are. So fun to see your cute kids - I didn't know you had 3! How are you folks? Kassandra? Kevin?

xoxo Michelle Edwards