Thursday, April 24, 2008

Here We Are!!!!!

We are here, we are alive, we are well!!! We've been so so busy!! Brooklyn and I went to Boise last week for a little girls trip. We were gone about a day and a half, but it was so nice to just shop and eat and hang out with the some fellow female family members! My sister, her daughter Tessa, my mom and my aunt Debbie were all there too! While we were shopping I thought to myself.....Self, B needs earrings.....so guess what?!?! Now Miss B has earrings!! So So cute. My mom was of course the only one with a camera, so this is the photo. I think it hurt me more then it hurt Brooklyn! But after a few sips on a bottle she was as happy as can be! I'm gonna take an up close picture after she wakes up from her nap and I'll post it tomorrow, so everyone can enjoy the marvelous bling in her ears! She thinks she is fabulous!!



Also last week we had a wedding. My Dad got married to Teresa on Saturday. So we've been pretty busy with that. We had family in from out of town so it was great to see all of them! It was a great time together.

On top of all of this we have had the usual life things of school, work, and the daily hustle and bustle. But, me and my blog are back!!! Thanks for missing us!!!

8 comments:

Angie said...

I've been wondering what you've been up to! Sounds like you had a fun trip!I heard there was another grandbaby added to the fam! It will be nice to have a couple girls along with all those boys, huh!?!

Pat said...

It was a fabulous time and oh soooo much fun! I can't wait to do it again. I was so glad that I had my camera in my purse (isn't that normal for gma's?). You were definately nervous. Poor Brooklyn didn't have a clue, but your expression said it all. She did very well and only cried for a couple of minutes, what a champ! (You too Kris!) Love Mom & Gma

Soccer Mom said...

Love the face! You are a brave Mama! Glad to see you are back and alive and kickin'!!! Glad you had some time to yourself with the gals!

Deb said...

Yes, we had a very nice time and I just can't wait to do it again!!! I am so glad you and Kass came and brought the girls for me to meet.
They are so very precious!!! I think it so much fun that Miss B looks like you and Tessa looks like Kass when you were babies.....
Wish I would be around to watch them grow and do all of the wonderful things all children do while maturing and growing.....
Now I am waiting for pictures of all of the great nieces and nephews in the new matching outfits I bought them!!!!
Love you Much!!!!!

Moon Light said...

Hey Kris,

Thanks for the update...I was wondering what happened to your fingers =D Well, the girls and I just did the shooooppppiiinnnggg weekend thing in Boise this weekend! It was great...even if we did shop until Steph and I dropped! haha We finale all found dresses, so that was the accomplishment!
We are thinking of Pocatello next...you have a KOHL's ! :~)
see you soon,

a. susie

Moon Light said...

Oh and by the way, if it doesn't HURT why are you anticipating????

a. susie

Jeff Haynes said...

What a brave mommy you are!!
Glad to see your little girl has some glamor in her life!! Glad to see you back on the blogging map. I love to read and see how you all are doing.
Amber

thewanderer said...

amazing to see the great time you had. too bad no one knew what you did in boise before this photograph was taken. little secrets and lies hurt people but doing what you did damaged a lot of peoples lives. people that had nothing but love for you.