Thursday, December 11, 2008

Week wrap up....

So, here's the last of the pics that I wanted to get posted. Sorry they're a little out of order. The family pics and kid group pic was from Family night at Portneuf Medicals Employee Appreciation night. They were taking pics for free and then I can purchase them later. So I figured why not. I'm not so sure I love how they turned out, so I'm not sure I'll order any yet.

The middle one out of order is of me and my cute grandparents in Oregon. Over Thanksgiving weekend I had an opportunity to go to Portland and see some family. So I snapped a pic with them. I hate hate hate myself in pictures, but I think that one turned out pretty cute.

This weekend the kids get to be at Daddy's house. I'll be droppin them off and then hopefully getting some much needed Christmas shopping done! I do have Santa presents bought, but that's about it.

I work Saturday at the hospital, Saturday night is a girls night out celebration for the December birthdays. It'll be fun to go out and be with friends . We've made reservations at a resturant in town called Senang. We've been there before and been impressed, so hopefully we won't be disappointed this time.

That's about all for now!! Hope everyone's enjoyed the pics I've finally posted!!









5 comments:

Angie said...

I think those pictures turned out really good! I can't believe how big Brooklyn is getting....when you don't see them for a while they change so fast!

Soccer Mom said...

I think they are very cute! And you look GREAT in all your pics!

Pat said...

I don't know of very many people who like themselves in photos but you are beautiful and I love the one you picked with the kids. I will forever treasure the photo of you with Dad and Virginia. If I couldn't be there at least one of my children could be. You've made me very proud of the strength and love you've shown you have given and showed with the kids. You are doing a fantastic job, don't ever think otherwise. Love, your very proud mom

Jackie said...

Cute Pictures! Your kids are growing fast!Oh, and I LOVE your hair!

Jerzy Girl said...

I think that the pics turned out very good! I love your new duo! I miss you guys so much and can't wait to see you all. I know I hardly go on this site but I finally posted something new. I have been so busy lately and you know how that can be. If you have any pics for us we would love to have them. Take care and give kisses to the babes for us!