Sunday, December 7, 2008

Just a couple....

So I had a few minutes, so here's just two quick photos.... The first one is the boys in a tank at the air show that we attended in Mt Home in September. It was such a great weekend with family! My grandpa and grandma flew in for the weekend, plus my brother was there showing his stuff off. The boys just adores that Uncle Kevin flys in an airplane. He's my boys hero. We love you dear brother of mine....

The second pic is Miss B from Halloween. She was the cutest duck ever. She even had the waddle down!!

I promise to post more pics in the next few days!!!









3 comments:

Moon Light said...

WOW! Those sure a cute kids :o) Glad I took the time to 'stop' by! Wish you all were closer....maybe someday :o)

HUGS!!

a. susie

Deb said...

GREAT PICTURES!!!! Your kids are so sweet!!! Just wish I could be closer so I could torment them with super long hugs and smoochy kisses!!

Now that would be fun! I will keep checking for more!

Thanks Kris! Love you Much!!!

Soccer Mom said...

They are soo cute! Love Ms. B's outfit!! You should have gotten a video of her waddle! I would have loved to have seen that!