Sunday, December 21, 2008

Birthday Weekend.....

What a fun weekend we've had!!!! It was my birthday yesterday, and we've celebrated fantastically!!! Friday night was Creeksides Chrsitmas party. It was a yummy prime rib dinner. Yesterday morning my friend Roxann brought me a yummy homeade cinnamon roll for breakfast and a recipe box full of her own recipes. I'm so excited, she's and AMAZING cook!! My two best friends Kellie and Kim got me my very own espresso maker!! It is so great that I can be my own barista now!! And so much cheaper!!!. Last night Jason took me to my favorite restaurant in town The Sandpiper. My friend Paula surprised me with a cute pink and white sparkly cake that was chocolate peanut butter. I realized I'd forgotten to take a picture of it until after I had cut off a couple slices so that's why the picture of the half eaten cake is there. We were just so excited to taste it I got ahead of myself!!

Today the kids have decorated gingerbread houses, and we also all went to see the movie Bolt in 3D. The boys really liked it, however Kaden refused to wear his 3D glasses, so he didn't get the full effect. I had never seen a movie in 3D and enjoyed it a lot myself!! Tonight is my family birthday celebration. We're going to Ruby Tuesday for dinner. Thanks for all of the cards, texts, and presents. I love you all!! Thanks for making my day special and making me feel very loved and spoiled!!!






























5 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

Happy Birthday!!! Love ya!! I hope you had a wonderful day! BTW - who is Jason?

Roxann said...

I'm glad you had a great birthday!!! See ya at work on Tuesday!

Angie said...

Happy Birthday! That cake looks yummy! We saw the kids at the Christmas party on Saturday....I can't believe how fast Brooklyn is growing...she was so funny...everytime we would clap after someone was done doing their skit, she would scream really loud and run around....it was really cute!

"Nevada" Romriells said...

Cute pics-Looks like you had a fabulous b-day. Happy Holidays-Jill

coffeeisaneed said...

Yep, happy, happy birthday to you dear one. Here's praying the holidays are warm and wonderful for you. I'm with Bo & Nell who is Jason :)?