Friday, December 5, 2008

December?!?!?

So honestly, I can't belive that it's December. And I know that I've been saying since October that I was going to post pictures of the kiddos, and I am, I swear. It's just so dang hard to get to a computer to download photos...I know it sounds like a likely excuse. I am going to put some up soon I promise!

Hope everyones Thanksgiving holiday was fabulous! The kids and I got to eat together at my great friend Roxann's house. It was so much fun! The kids loved playing with the other kids and when we were backing out of the driveway to go home, they were asking if we could go back tomorrow. The kids spent the actual Thanksgiving holiday with their dad and his family, and I know the kids talked a lot about all the fun they had with their cousins.

I'm working home health again this weekend, so this is going to be a super quick post. But I swear, pictures to come!!

2 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

Hope all is well! You need to come and see us again or I need to come and see you when you have a day off!!!!

Brett and Chelsey Bybee said...

Diet DP!! I am so glad that you enjoyed Thanksgiving at my home, but I know it would have been better if I were there. Soon my dear, soon!:)