Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Everyday Life.....

We've been pretty dang busy this last week or so!!! So, I'll do my best to catch you all up on the comings and goings of us.....

Let's go back to last Thursday... We went to the summer movie at the Reel Theater. It was Horton Hears a Who. The boys loved it!! Miss B however....is not the least bit interested in movies! Imagine that huh? But she happily crawled around the theater aisles and enjoyed sneaking popcorn off the floor when her mommy wasn't watching. We went with a couple gals from work and their kids. My friend Susan has a litle boy named Jacob that is the same age as Kaden. They had fun together. At one point they were sitting on the front row together thinking that they were pretty hot stuff!! But, they also enjoyed that they were both potty training. The little boys and I made 3 trips to the bathroom during the course of that 1 1/2 hour movie!!! But it was a great time spent together.

That night I left to my quick weekend trip to the Seattle area for my cousins wedding. This was a huge accomplishment for myself since...... I HATE TO FLY!!! After much anxiety, I landed safely at SEA-TAC airport it was a busy couple days with family. The wedding had all the key components...a beautiful bride, great food, and of course....the father daughter dance where all the dads were crying just as much as the daughters. (Thanks for that dad!!!) I drove back with Dad, Teresa, and Erika. We pulled back home at 1 am.... remember everyone that I work at 445am! So...needless to say I was pretty dang exhausted Monday!! Not to mention quite grumpy too!!

I worked today, but now am off till Saturday. The kids are with me until Friday night. So we enjoyed dinner together tonight, thus the corn pictures. It was really tastey and everyone loved it!! Jackson will be getting registered for 2nd grade on Thursday, other then that, not much planned for the rest of the week....

Hope everyone is doing well, and enjoying the last few weeks of summer vacation!








2 comments:

Roxann said...

Congrats on the flight accomplishment!!!! Round trip would have been funner! I can vouch for the grouchiness on Monday but you made up for it on Tuesday, thanks to sleep and Dr. Pepper. Have a great week and I will see you on Monday.

Deb said...

Once again....great pictures... I just love watching babies trying to eat corn on the cob...always thinking about bottles.....too cute. Glad you got to get away for the wedding. That is really important....and family time is precious.
Love you much,