Wednesday, July 23, 2008

An Afternoon of Fun.....

The kids and I had a great afternoon with my friend Kim and her kids Eben and Tenley. We ate the automatic choice when you have 5 kids under the age of 7..... McDonalds!!! After the cheeseburgers and nuggets were eaten and several trips down the Playland slide we made our way over to the afteroon showing of Pixar's newest flick.... Wall e The boys seemed to really like it. Miss B was quite grouchy since it was nap time. After I finally got her to sleep then I could attempt to enjoy the show myself. And my grade on this movie.....C It was definetly not my favorite by them. I was a little disturbed that all of the people in the cartoon were so overweight and lazy! Maybe it's just cause I started watching late, but I'm not sure why they had to look like that. Does anyone know? But, my opinion isn't the one that really matters......the boys liked it, so.....worth it!!

Hope everyone is having a great week!!!

1 comments:

Luke and Casey Jackson said...

hey kris, it's casey! thanks for adding me as a friend. i might be as handicap as my mother at this blog thing, but it sure is fun. oh, and where can i find a bikini like your little brooklyn has? there is not way i would look that cute in one. your kids are adorable. Good to here from ya!--casey jackson