Sunday, August 31, 2008

Doing Great!!!

Well, this last week has been a busy on!! We're here and doing well though. I moved and am settled into the "brown house". The kids are happy with their new set of bunk beds. We've been enjoying our days together hanging out and watching movies at night.

Jackson is doing well in school so far. He breezed through his homework without a problem, and is continuing to read just fabulously!! Kaden and I are enjoying our extra time together just him and I while Jackson is in school and Brooklyn is napping. Plus, I'm enjoying just having two kids while I run errands. You wouldn't think not having one would make that much of a difference, but it sure does.

We spent yesterday in Blackfoot, watching the parade and then enjoying the fair together with my mom and sister and her two kids. The boys love lookin at all the animals. We also watched Erica do her demonstration on how to shear a sheep. The boys were mesmerized.

This next week will be a busy one. I work tomorrow, Labor Day, and then I take off to Utah after work. My grandpa will be having triple bypass surgery. So if everyone could remember him and my family in your prayers this week. We'll be at McKay Dee in Ogden most of the week. We're all a little nervous to say the least, but we know he's in good hands. I'll be coming back either Tuesday night or Wednesday, to have my days with the kids, then they spend the weekend with their dad. I'll be working home health this weekend. So you may not get another post for a bit. Hope everyone is doing well.....

2 comments:

Angie said...

We have the same schedule with AJ....we have him Monday's and Tuesday's, his mom Wednesday's and Thursday's and every other weekend. The kids seem like they are adjusting really well. That's awesome1!

coffeeisaneed said...

sounds like life is getting a little easier, more routine. I'm so glad you get to be there for grandpa! Mucho prayers for all - love Aunt Cheryl - thanks for putting a comment on my blogspot!