Friday, August 22, 2008

Clean Teeth, New School, New House....

Well, it been awhile since I posted last. So sorry!! Not too much going on until this week.

The boys had a dentist appointment. Jackson has an old filling that needs repaired, but other then that they both got clean teeth awards!! The denist they go to is so cute. The waiting room is decorated so cute! They have a huge tooth fairy flying from the ceiling. Makes me wish that they took adult patients instead of just pediatric!!

Jackson also had his first day of second grade!! He posed himself in the pictures I took. In one he's holding up peace signs. He told me this means peace out mom. My little gangster. His teacher this year has a reputation of being quite strict. I'm hoping that that will help Jackson. He definetly needs discipline!! Hopefully he'll come out a better student. So we'll just wait and see. So far so good. He seems to like her just fine.

I've found a townhouse to rent. I move on Monday. I'm hoping to get most everything put away by the time the kids come on Wednesday night. But, we'll see. It's a really cute place, came with a washer and dryer. The place has been well taken care of and it looks practically brand new. I drove the kids by and they seem excited. The place is brown siding, so now Kaden associates where he's going by either the brown house or the yellow house. Kind of cute I think. They seem to be adjusting well to the changes. I think it'll be good to have our own place with our own routine. Although, we've all enjoyed being at Grandmas, we're excited for our own home again. I'll let ya know how moving goes!

Hope everyone has an enjoyable weekend!!







4 comments:

Angie said...

I hope things go ok with his teacher! Tyler had her and we had kind of a rough year. I think the strictness is good, but sometimes it was too much. Sometimes she goes more into detail about wordly things going on and that seemed to upset Tyler the most. Maybe she will be better this year.
That does look like a fun dentist!!

Deb said...

Wow...starting school and a new home too!!! That's pretty exciting. Your boys (and Miss B) are so darn cute!!! This picture of Jackson looks so like you Kris!!! That is quite a pose!
Kiss them for me...even though they won't know who it's from...
I wish you the best in having your own space..... I understand since I've been there what you and your Mom are going thru....needing your own space, but not wanting to let go at the same time.... it's hard, but it will all be good. Hope it's still close to Grandma's! LOL

coffeeisaneed said...

Fantastic! So glad to hear how life is moving on for all of you. Enjoy making 'The Brown House' a place of peace and refuge. Love Lots! Don't forget Portland is a great get-a-way and our doors are always open. Aunt Cheryl

Soccer Mom said...

Glad to hear things are going good! The next time I am up your way, I will call and we will have to come by and see the new place! Keep in touch! Loves!