Sunday, June 29, 2008

Summer.....

Well, I haven't blogged in a couple weeks! That is so strange for me!! The kids are all doing fantastic. Jackson is still going strong in Tball and football. I do promise to get some pics on soon! The kids and I went to Utah last weekend and had a great time with my friend Holly and her boys. We went swimming one day and then to Hill Air Force Base and this great park that is like a pirate ship the next day. Kids had a blast, and mom got sunburned. Lesson learned, don't forget to sunscreen yourself as well as the kids!

3 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

Sounds like fun! Why is it that mom's always forget themselves! I got sunburned swimming. Remembered the girls, remember that I didn't sunscreen when I could feel the heat after about 30 minutes!!!

Anonymous said...

That is so funny we found each other at the same time. I'm gonna add you to my bloggin buddies! How have you been? It's been such a long time since I've seen you!

coffeeisaneed said...

Hi Sweet Kristina! Funny I knew when you left a note on my blog that you must have finally updated. I'm always so thrilled when you drop me a note. . .just knowing you check now and then makes my day. Can't wait for the pictures of T-ball and football. Grandpa said he sure enjoyed you stopping by to see him. Squeeze 'em all for me. Love Aunt Cheryl