Friday, June 13, 2008

Play Time

Well, we've been busy playin and it's been fun! Jackson had a football game last night. It rained. I took some pictures, but since it was rainy they aren't that great. So if next weeks game is better I'll post some from then. After the game, his two friends Jake and Adam came over to spend the night. We stopped at the dollar store and got lots of candy, popped popcorn, and they watched Kicking and Screaming. It was the first time they had friends over and it went quite easy. They were asleep by 10:30.

Then this morning the four boys plus my sisters boy Paxton and I went to the summer movie today at The Reel. It was the veggietale movie, The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything. They really enjoyed it. After that we went to the park for the free lunch and they played. It's been 70 degrees today and we've soaked it up!!!

I work tomorrow at the hospital. Jeff is playing in a golf tournament. My mom and sister are having a hard sale here tomorrow and the kids get a babysitter, which they are excited about!!

Hope everyone has a great sunshinny weekend!!! And Happy Father's Day to all the awesome dads in my life and all of yours as well!!!


6 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

Yah, for warm weather!

Deb said...

YOU ARE SUPER MOM!!! All of those young ones and you survived!!! I bet it was alot of fun! Those are good times they will remember. I know that your schedule is very full and for you to spend your free time like this is very endearing.
Keep up the good work!!!!! Do you get any time for YOU????
Miss you. Wish I was around so we could spend time together.....
Love you much

Jerzy Girl said...

You are one of a kind, Kris, I tell you that! You have to give me your secret on how you add friends to your blog site. I have been trying and no luck. Oh well. Hope all is good for you and talk to you soon!

Angie said...

Yeah! You made it to a game where we didn't need winter coats! Jackson is a good little player...he did a good job keeping our kids on second base preoccupied!! lol- too cute. good seein you there!

Jerzy Girl said...

I love and miss you too girl! I do wish we did live closer so I can see your beautiful angels grow up. Maybe in the near future. How does Boise sound? LOL! I will be there during hunting season so we can play catch up and kick back and relax! Talk soon.

Anonymous said...

Heya! I don't know if you remember me but I was just blog hoppin and saw your page and said "Hey I know her" Your little ones are so cute! How have you been? It's been a really really long time.

-Tana Eliason Draper