Thursday, May 29, 2008

Last Day of School!!!!/ Jeff's BDay!!!

Well, it's the last day of school!! YIPPEE!!! Jackson was pretty excited. I decided to celebrate with him, so I got up this morning made him blueberry pancakes and sausage and hot cocoa. Plus he's been asking since he learned how to ride his bike if he can ride to school. So after breakfast for everyone, Jeff attached my bike trailer and the kids and I rode with Jackson to school! That ride made me realize.....I'm outta shape!! Plus I gotta ride back at noon and ride with him home! Good thing the school is pretty close!!! The kids are loving the trailer though. Brooklyn was singing to us the whole way.

Today is Jeff's birthday...32!! He chose the Texas Roadhouse for dinner. I think everyone from the my family and his parents will be there so we'll be quite the crew! I'll take pics and post them. I ordered him a cake from the cake queen Paula, so I'll post pictures of that too!

Jackson has offically started with TBall and Football practice now. So we're staying busy with practices for each twice a week. It's good to keep him active though!! He gets into much more mischief when he's bored!!



3 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

Happy Birthday Jeff!!! And Yah Jackson. Lizzy still has 2 weeks of school left. Have a wondeful day!

Deb said...

yeah..... now summer begins!!! Have a great summer Jackson!!! Be careful because I can imagine you will be spending alot of time on the road riding your bike!!!!
You are growing so fast and I miss you so very much! Save some hugs and kisses for our next get together... I will be looking for them.
Happy Birthday Jeff! Sounds like you all had a great time. Wish I could have been there too!

coffeeisaneed said...

Hey Chica!
Right back at you - great to 'see' all that you and your family are up to. Yes, you will need to hang out with Ashley and James sometime. They are 'on your way' to Boise and would love you to drop in. Love on those beautiful babies - and give your dad a punch for me! Aunt Cheryl