Sunday, May 18, 2008

Busy Bees!!!

Well, it seems like every time I get a chance to blog, I start by saying how busy we've been, but we have honestly been busy this week again!!

Last weekend was my home health weekend, so I was gone a lot. But I did make it back for a couple hours around lunch time on Mother's Day to see the kids and Jeff. They had together picked me out a new hot pink camera and the new Stephanie Meyer book The Host. Great choices huh? So the pictures on this are courtesey of the new camera.

Kaden was sick on Tuesday with a sore throat and fever, which he so kindly has shared with Jeff and I.

Friday afternoon, the kids and I took off to Twin Falls. We stopped at Shoshone Falls for an hour or so. I had never been, so it was neat to get to see something for the first time a long with the kids. They were really bummed that we couldn't go swimming in it though. We had a snowcone in the shade and then went to my Aunt Susie's house. Her oldest child JD had a music recital for graduating on Saturday so we stayed over and attended that. I drove quick into Boise Friday night and picked up my Uncle Randy for the get together. It was a great time seeing lots of family members at once. (Great seeing you Amber and Jeff! Love the baby bump!!)

Today I ran my Uncle up to Idaho Falls to catch an early morning flight. Then came home, made breakfast (including Cosco strawberries!!! Love them!!) then Jeff and I packed up the kids and went back to Idaho Falls to go to the zoo with Jeffs brother Scott, his wife Traci and their boys Nathan, Kyler, and Tristan. So it was a great day with everyone together! The cousins always love seeing each other!

Hope everyone is doing good. School is winding down to an end of course, so there are a few activites that Jackson has the next couple weeks. I'll post pictures as I get them.

Have a marvelous week!!










5 comments:

Jessica Potter said...

Cute kids! Looks like you HAVE had a busy week!

coffeeisaneed said...

I must say you do get the "best kept up blog" award! Wish we could have enjoyed the family too :( miss everyone. Hope to see everyone at Lisa's wedding :) Your little family looks amazing! Love much Aunt Cheryl

Deb said...

Yeah....I would say you had a full schedule. The pictures are great!
Thanks again for keeping us up to speed on everything you guys are doing!
Love you guys very much!

Soccer Mom said...

Once again, you have to be one of the busies people I know!!! Take some mom time just for you once in a while!!! How were the falls? I have never been there either! Loves!!!

Melissa said...

great pics, do you just love your new camera? That is great you guys had a zoo outing; I bet the kids had a great time! You will have to let me know how the new book is, I am on the waiting list from the library...