Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Naughty, Crazy, Oh So Loveable Miss B....

I love this little girls so much!!! She is wild and crazy and naughty and silly and sassy and we'd be lost without her!!! She has the funniest expressions and makes us laugh every day!! I have always wanted a little girly girl and boy did I get one!! She loves dresses!! Her favorite color is pink, she even points to anything pink whether it's on the tv or in a store and yells "Pink!!!" She loves her babies, and carries them around with her all the time. She continues to be my least pickiest child and will eat just about anthing...although she does not like fish sticks. She loves ketchup and yells when she sees it and needs some on her plate. She loves shoes and is very particular about which ones she wears. She loves to get her hair done and does a great job about sitting still for me so I can style it. She loves necklaces and bracelets and rarely leaves the house without a few of them on. She is a very friendly little girl and is always waving and saying hi to everyone. She loves Cinderella...and I mean LOVES her. We bought her a Cinderella potty chair and she carried it and hugged it all the way home!! I'm hopeing it'll be the jump start we need to potty training!!! And yes, she still loves her binki....what can I say.... She is talking a lot these days and one of my favorite things that she says is "MaGa"'. That's what she calls my mom. She yells it and gets so excited when she's talking to her on the phone. I just love to listen to her babble.

These pics are from yesterday. I was zoning out on the computer yesterday morning and finally clued into the fact that she kept saying messy baby. I glanced over and said oh no Brooklyn....and started laughing. I had been watching my friends foster baby, and Miss Brooklyn decided that her baby doll needed to eat just like babies. So she proceeded to feed her prunes. She did a pretty good job, only a little ended up on her dress and the carpet. It was pretty dang cute to see her pretending.


And this is Miss B after she gets into my purse and goes straight for the lipstick. She loves lipstick and lipgloss. I'm telling ya, girly through and through.







I think she is pretty dang adorable and would be lost without her. I'm so happy that I get to be her Mommy!!! Love Ya Miss B to the moon and back!!!!

6 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

She is WAY TOO STINKIN' CUTE!!!!

Moon Light said...

WOW! She is adorable...and a mess =) Got to luv the fun they put into our lives huh =) We need to come over and just have some time to play!

Hugs,

A. susie

Pat said...

She reminds me so much of you at that age. You too were a girly girl. The shoe fetish? Hmmmm, wonder who she got that from, and you still haven't outgrown in. (Don't deny it, I've seen your collection!) I'm so glad she loves her babies, even when they need spankings! LOL!

Deb said...

you are truley blessed and it brings tears to my eyes reading your out pouring of love for her. she is a very lucky girl to have a Mom who feels that way about her. Sounds like you are enjoying every minute of being a Mom and it is good not to have any regrets when they are grown. I know I have mine. Just wished I had paid more attention to them and really, REALLY doted on them more. I am trying to do this more as a grama... trying to make up for the moments when I put house work before playing and just plain holding and loving.... now they are grown... and they just down fit on my lap as well!!! LOL

Kevin said...

Glad she is yours and not mine!! But that is why I don't have the little rats yet. I will still barrow yours when I show up though. Your kids (as well as everyone elses) are qute. That is the nice thing about them though, they are not mine.

Jerzy Girl said...

Kevin is just playing with you! We will have kids eventually! Miss B looks oh so cute! She has certainly grew a lot since the last time I have seen her! Can't wait to see you guys and meet your new man! He seems so nice and sweet I am so happy for you and your new found happy life! You deserve to be happy! Take Sis and talk to you soon!