Thursday, October 29, 2009

Catch up

So....it's been a long long time since I posted last!!! Lots has changed in that little while!! Jason and I got married on Oct 10. It was a perfect day, with only a few small hiccups. But I guess it wouldn't be a wedding without a few things going wrong. The kids looked absolutely adorable. I promise to post pictures as soon as I get them. Thanks so much to everyone who was a part of our special day!!!

Jackson has wrapped up his fall football season. It is so much fun seeing how much he improves each time he plays. He makes me giggle how competitive he is and watching him interact with his friends. When two 8 year olds chest pump each other, it's impossible NOT to laugh!!

So I"ve decided to wrap this blog up and start a new one. So as soon as I get that one up and going I'll post the new name. I've decided to make this one into a book to have for scrapbook purposes, so if anyone can remind me how to do that I'd sure appreciate it!!!

Hope everyone is enjoying the fall weather we've been enjoying! I hate cold, but love fall. It's by far my favorite!

Stay tuned for the new blog address!!!

4 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

Wish we could have been there! Check with Michelle on how to print it!!!!

Pat said...

I can't wait to see the next blog spot. You seem to be very creative with these things. Love ya all Mom

Luke and Casey Jackson said...

Congrats on getting married:) Your kids are cute as ever in your family blog!

The Bosh's said...

Congratulations on the wedding! Best wishes!!!