Friday, April 24, 2009

Warning.......

I haven't posted in a really really long time, so I'm warning all of you that there are a ton of pictures!!



When I was scrolling through my pictures, I found these...looks like the boys were being goofy with my glasses and the camera. They look pretty stinkin adorable in glasses though I think.



I couldn't find Miss B one day. After searching the house here is where I found her....asleep under the boys bed. She woke up just as I took the picture.












On the Saturday before Easter the kids and Jason went up to my sisters place for the afternoon. I had to work that weekend, so I was only able to be there for an hour or so. The kids had such a blast playing in the dirt, and having an egg hunt in Aunties house.











These are out of order, but this is the kids checkin out thier loot from the egg hunt on Easter Sunday. Teresa's family has this big get together and HUGE egg hunt. And the best part about this egg hunt??? They put money in the eggs!!! Alli got $17!!! Jackson had the second best with $11!! CRAZY!!! So, we've decided to pool the money for a Wii game we can all enjoy!!


























All the kids waiting to start.....



Miss B in her Easter dress...she wouldn't stop long enough for a picture


The boys in their outfits. I did casual this year since I wouldn't be around to dress them up fancy.


Here is is falling in the dirt like a real cowboy. He was on and then very quickly off!!!



My little cow boy nervous before his ride.... Even though he fell off quick, it was a fun experience. We're proud of him!!
So that's what's been going on with us these last couple of weeks. The kids have been enjoying the sunny weather as much as possible. And now that I'm off for this weekend, it's supposed to be rainy and possible SNOW!!! How unfair, but I guess we'll try and make the best of it. I'll post pics of whatever we decide to do!!

3 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

You have been super busy! I think I need to meet this Jason!!! The Dude Ranch is open again, come on down and we will go out!!!!! Talk to you soon! Kids are super cute!

Pat said...

I bet you were scared to death when you couldn't locate Miss B that day! But asleep under the boys bed? Who knows what she was thinking?! How absolutely hilarious!!

Wanda Y. said...

I love looking at the pics. The one with Brooklyn under the bed brought back memories. Jeff did that twice....once here (and I was out of my mind with fear looking for him, couldn't figure where the heck he could be!! He was too little to open the door and get outside) And he did it once to grandma Y., and scared her also till she found him.