Sunday, July 13, 2008

Happy Birthday!!!!

Well....my baby is 7 today!! I can't believe it! Seven years ago today we had a 8 lb 13 oz baby boy at 12:13 am. He started out big, and continues to be big. Jackson was the most active kid I've met. He's kept me on my toes since he was little, and continues to do so now. I have so many favorite stories of Jackson, but one of my all time favorites I'll share. I think he was around 3. We had just moved into our home. My sister and Chad were over visiting as well as my mom. Jackson has always been my escape artist and this afternoon I couldn't find him. So a search party was sent out and everyone was looking. Outside, inside yelling his name. I was beginning to panic cause no one was finding him. I stopped and listened and heard a funny noise. I went to my bathroom to investigate. There was Jackson laying in the tub, bubbles and all, relaxing. He was so proud of himself for making his own bath. He's very good at giving his mom multiple heart attacks. We love you Jackson!!



Now......another birthday will be Monday...Miss B. One Years Old!!! How did that happen? My 6lb 10 oz so sweet baby girl has turned into a 23 lb screamin diva! She has discovered that the only form of communication she likes is screaming at the top of her lungs. She will do this for anything, if you're not feeding her fast enough, if you're not looking at her when she thinks you should, if her brothers are ignoring her, any reason at all. And wow can she scream! She obviously loves to eat! And she has been my least picky child of all. I absolutely adore her chubiness. She has the cutest tan lines in between her chub rolls on her arms. So when she straightens them out, you see white lines! So cute! I'm gonna try to capture a picture to remember them by! Happy Birthday sweet girl! We love you Brooklyn!!



I of course ordered them cakes from the amazing cake maker, so I'll post pictures of them this week.

3 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

Happy Birthday Jackson and Miss B!!!! You are two very cute kids! Jackson, stop giving your mother heart attacks!!! Miss B, keep growing and getting even cuter by the minute!!! Love to all!

Angie said...

Happy Birthday!! I can't believe Brooklyn is 1 already!

Pat said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Wow I can't believe Jackson is 7 and Brooklyn is 1 already!!! This past year has gone by so quickly. Lets hope the next 17 years of Brooklyn's life doesn't fly by so quickly.