Thursday, February 26, 2009

10 Things....

So not much has been going on the last couple weeks....but for the sake of posting and keeping everyone updated, I'll give a quick 10 things that have happened. 5 good, 5 bad...here goes
We'll start with the good...

Good

1**I got flowers on Tuesday from a sweet boy I know and kind of like...maybe just a little, ok, maybe more then a little!!
2**I got plastic drawers and organized the kids closet and clothes
3**I got a super cute new purse last Friday---so so cute...I should post a picture...hmmmm
4**I still have a job...in these times, I should learn to be thankful for what I've got....the hospital has been slow and I've been blessed to not have to take low census yet...other people have not been so lucky...
5**Got my taxes done...whew...I was really worried about them, but they turned out so so much better then I expected!!!


Ok...now the bad

1**Jackson got a blue ticket at school...and blue does not mean well behaved boy just so you know
2**Jackson took $5.00 from my purse...bought some powerball tickets with the money (that's a whole other bad post)....BUT.....the bad part I'm bringing up for now....the tickets were NOT winners...bummer
3**It's still rainy/snowy, and COLD!!! I want Sunshine, I want Shorts, I want flip flops...
4**Brooklyn's favorite word continues to be...NO... I keep praying for new words to develop...like Mommy, you're so beautiful...(hey a mommy can dream right?!?!)
5**Still no strawberries at Cosco...I'm still waiting...this is a very very bad thing....

So...that's about all I can come up with for now..... Hope someone smiled!!!!

3 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

She will grow out the NO! My girls all did!!! Glad you had as many good things as bad!!! Have a GREAT weekend!!

Moon Light said...

you don't have strawberries yet?? We do....must be we have a better costco! HAHA You should come shopping here....
So Jackson didn't learn his lesson from Last spring and Uncle Randy???

Well, only 1/2 of us have been sick in this house...That is a VERY good thing.


Hugs,

a. susie

coffeeisaneed said...

You always make me laugh Kris! You are such a good blogger you should see if there is a career in it! I know I could use come help being witty. Love the chance to get a little up date - thanks. Oh and no McDonalds doesn't have a time limit but they won't let adults play on the toys so whats the point of staying!!