Friday, July 10, 2009

A Week in Review....

So for the last few weeks of summer, I'm going to try and just post things from the last week. We've been busy busy so I haven't had too much time to post much. So...let's start with our last week...

1***Dinner with my mom and Jason at Applebees...yummo
2***Date night Tuesday, we saw The Hangover..super funny, does my soul some good to laugh loud!!!
3***The last of the boys TBall games for the summer
4***A bye for Football this week
5***The first time we had corn on the cob this summer...so so good!! Enjoyed by all!!
6***A quick visit with my Grandpa...always good to see him!
7***Free lunch at the park 3 days this week
8***Going to the library for some good summer reads for all of us..nothing like reading in the sunshine
9***Took the kids to see this today...spent most of the movie in the lobby with my McNasty 2 year old..but I heard it was cute

10***And finally....I did something, I'm still in shock...I hope I can do it....I signed up for my very first 5K run...I may die...I hope someone knows CPR on the route...but, running with my girlfriends will be a memory right? And who knows, I may just like it!!! Its on the 18th...I still have a week to talk myself out of it....


Stay tuned for pics next week...we have 2 very special birthdays at our house!!!

1 comments:

Deb said...

Cant wait to see the b-day pictures! It's amazing what a difference a year makes! I was looking at Brody's first year b-day pics and then this year! WOW!
Too much fun!!! Hope Jackson and Brooklyn have a blast!

Also will say some prayers for you on the 18th!!!! ARE YOU NUTS!!!