Saturday, June 27, 2009

Lovin Summer!!!

It's been so long since my last post, but it's because we've been super super busy!! On the few days that we've had sunshine, we've made sure to soak it up!!! I'll post pictures on my next post, and there will be a lot just a heads up!!

TBall is in full swing!! (I'm so clever with words!! Ha Ha!!!) Both boys are doing so great!! Jackson's games are more fast paced then Kaden's so I do like that. Both of them seem to be enjoying it very much. Jackson is doing Football on Thursday nights. It's fun to see how he's improved since last year. He has done really well, getting an interception his first game and a making a freaking A*MAZE*ING catch for a touchdown his 2nd game!! You should see his little face light up! And of course his mommy is screaming and jumping up and down like a maniac!! Such a stage mom I know. You'd be embarrassed if you were sitting next to me. You should all feel sorry for my mom who usually is sitting next to me!

This last week we had Jason's girls for 3 days, so Jason cashed in a few vacation days and we made some fun fun plans. We went to Lagoon on Wednesday and had so much fun! The lines were virtually non existent and the weather was wonderful! We couldn't have asked for better really!! I think all the kids had a blast! The next day Thursday we went to the pool after Jackson's TBall game and spent a few hours swimming and soaking up more sun. (As evidenced by the super great sunburns Jason and I and Grandma are all sporting). Friday was rainy, so I bought some bead crafts for the kids and we stayed indoors after a quick run to the park for the free lunch.

Thank you sun for coming out for the last few days! We thoroughly enjoyed you!

Hope every ones summer is off to as good a start as ours! Stay tuned for pictures....I just have to find the time

2 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

We are LOVIN' the sun!!! We are all a little burned from spending so much time outside, but love every minute! I feel like summer is just gettin' started, but we only have like 7 weeks before our girls go back to school :(

Pat said...

We truly did have a blast those two days together. I was so nice to have ALL of my grandchildren together playing, screaming (including NO) and laughing. I really am blessed as a grandma! Thanks for letting me tag along! XO Gma