Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Last Day!!!!

Well, tomorrow is Jackson's offical last day of school, but we celebrated today. There was a carnival at school that the younger two kids and I went and helped at. We were in charge of the bean bag toss. The kids had a blast!! There was cotton candy, baseball, and all sorts of fun games to play. After that party was over, it was on to the movie. We saw Night at the Museum 2. It was good!! The boys loved it, and little Miss B I think is still too little for movies. Her and I did a lot of up and down, so what I did see was good. Tomorrow Jackson only has a half day, then he has T ball practice tomorrow night. Kaden's first T Ball practice is Friday and he's very excited! His dad took him to the store this morning to buy his mitt and he's carried it around with him everywhere today!! We're so excited for summer to begin!!!!

1 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

Good Luck with summer!!! I am glad you liked the movie! We want to see that too!!!!